Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jessica Alba needs your help...

Those in the "know" recognize Jessica Alba as one of the spiritual advisers to this site.....she now calls on your aid, a Sage in need.

Chicago sports blog, Sharapova's Thigh, has been running a March Madness style tournament for hot ladies, appropriately titled: 2009 Hot Ladies Tournament. Jessica Alba is a number one seed and has reached The Elite Eight....where she's currently being crushed by the number 2 seed, a Big Breasted Brit named Keeley Hazell.

I won't stoop so low as to appeal to jingoism in attempting to defeat the British Bombshell. Don't let national origins sway you......or gigantic, errr...boxing gloves.

I shall appeal only to reason...your reason. Jessica Alba is a beacon of light during the most dire of times.....she is a symbol...of all that ever was good and will be again (James Earl Jones as Terrence Mann in Field of Dreams). Reason, Ladies and Gentlemen. Reason.

I urge you to perform your civic duty. Vote and nullify the corrupted Chicago political machine. Push Ms. Alba on to the Final Four.

An Alba defeat could very well lead to the spontaneous combustion of this site........think about it. The below standings are unacceptable(only counting my vote once?!)!


Vote for Alba @ Sharapova's Thigh [Click]

4 comments:

Redshoes said...

Tens tournament is like a nice piece of fish. will you be there? Oct 3.

AvengingJM said...

Tens IS a nice piece of fish...very dependable. As am I....I shall do my very best and look to Providence to get me to the Mountain.

Unknown said...

Umm...I voted for the english chick...the picture did it for...Alba is played out...Go Cavs.

AvengingJM said...

You dick! Is this payback for the Cleveland trip not working out?

You're dead to me!