Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reassuring Villanova Coach Jay Wright

Dear Jay Wright,
Relax.......my bracket is in tact but I've repudiated the Louisville pick...if, God forbid, Villanova cannot secure the 2009 NCAA Championship but I win my pool I will hold true to my word: that $45 will go to a Villanova endorsed charitable endeavor or the Wildcat booster program. I'm in it for the long haul.....my 'Nova Nation T-shirt should be arriving on Monday.

What!? This guy's bracket is only going to net us $45 bucks!
What an awesome game. Big East basketball is a battle and boy is it fun to watch.

Next Stop - Final Four; Villanova Defeats Pittsburgh, 78-76

March 28, 2009

BOSTON, Mass. (AP) - Scottie Reynolds made a half-court dash for the game-winning shot with 0.5 seconds left, leading Villanova over Pittsburgh 78-76 Saturday night and back to the Final Four for the first time since its shocking run to the 1985 championship.[Read On]


No comments: