Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NCAA Tournament Closure: 2009

I was watching the Padres get mopped up by the Dodgers so here's what I missed...

North Carolina has won the championship and most of the day's discussion has revolved around Tyler Hansbrough. Either he won't make a good pro or how so many people hate his guts. Well I don't care about the NBA. As for hating him, he did blow up part of my bracket by knocking off Oklahoma and then hammering Villanova, so there is justifiable dislike. I don't care for Carolina but I don't see how people can say they dislike this guy.....he brings so much effort to each game, how can you not like him? My lasting memory of him will be when he was spewing blood after getting his face destroyed against Duke....he popped right up though, ready to get some....

Oh yea...no thanks to UPS I finally got that 'Nova Nation T-shirt....I'm wearing it.


I enjoyed the tournament. Though it may make it more compelling, you don't have to have monumental upsets in order to be entertained. The tournament was really solid up until the Final Four so here's to 2010...Go Nova!

No comments: