Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Plaxico, We'll Always Have Superbowl XLII



"WHAT?!!!!!!......OHHH, YEA!!!!!!!
Yea, I'll bring my gat to the Latin Quarter nightclub in Manhattan.
I'll have loads of cash and be wearin' my chains, but I'm leavin' my grill at home with Mrs. Burress!
Let's Get CRUNK...I got nuthin to lose!"


In this 24 hour news cycle world we're a few steps behind per usual....

What you know:
Plaxico Burress put a hole in the same leg that has a game-missing-worthy hamstring injury and everything good has already been said about it or written. Any worries about his mental wellness and football future....taken. Any funny angle about his stupidity.....taken.

The one and only thing we'll say regarding the issue is that when we saw that the GSW was self-inflicted, we laughed...

Oh yea, and then you'll say,
"That's Horrible!"
And then we'll reply,
"But why?"
And you'll be all,
"He's a troubled human being!"
And we'll be like,
"Yea. He got 45 million troubles during the off season but gun safety lessons shouldn't be one."

"You're an ASSHOLE!"

"So!'

"Where's your compassion?"

"We save it for people who actually need to carry guns for a living...and Detroit Lion fans."

"Dick!"

"Shooting yourself is funny. Sue us! Thanks for beating the Pats, Plax! See you in 3 to 5!"

No comments: