Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dear Patriot Tears #12

"Couldn't Favre have thrown a couple more gimme picks early in the game to take the suspense out of things? I feel like my whole afternoon was wasted watching that horror show. Too bad the Pats didn't squeeze out another win along the way - - it would have been fun to watch Mangini's sour-puss face on the sidelines if we hadn't needed the Jets to win today. Go B's - - Go C's."

Posted by BWR December 28, 08 07:44 PM

Dear Patriot Tears,

Here we go with Brett Favre again....I knew it was wise to go out and get some Wrangler images. To that end, I'm glad your afternoon was ruined! Fuck your tears and all of the Brett Favre crap...HE BEAT YOUR TEAM DURING THE SEASON! Boo-frickin-hoo! I hope this afternoon is ruined for you too...enjoy your snow storm!

No comments: